In order to support the current transition of having one centralized IT environment and deliver the insourcing of their global offices we are exclusively recruiting for the position of IT Service Delivery Manager.
The Interfood Group is a leading global dairy supplier, facilitating the distribution of over 800,000 MT of dairy products per annum. Interfood has 16 global offices and over 300 employees. They ensure that everyone in the company strives for quality and delivers the very best service. It is this attitude that has enabled Interfood to grow from a small local business to the global organization it is today.
In order to support the current transition of having one centralized IT environment and deliver the insourcing of their global offices, we are exclusively recruiting for the position of IT Service Delivery Manager. You will be located at their Bladel location (Global Headquarters).
Purpose of the function
- The IT Service Delivery Manager oversees a number of projects within the IT department and service partners that enable the delivery of a high quality service to end users, and to meet business needs.
- This position is a stakeholder facing role, and requires that you establish and manage expectations within the business and drive the IT team to achieve those expectations to a high standard.
- Maintain high performing service support functions including IT Service Desk, JD Edwards support, Infrastructure and VIP Support
- Owner of the Incident, Request, Change and Escalation processes, ensuring high levels of performance in these processes, accurate reporting and establishing service improvement activities when required
- As owner of the escalation process the Service Delivery Manager will take ownership of major incidents to ensuring coordination of resolving parties, effective communication to stakeholders and post incident review
- Monitor, control and support service delivery; ensuring systems, methodologies and procedures are in place and followed
- Champion Service and Support in projects and developing a strong understanding of projects impacting your service area and ensuring service impact is minimized and agreed
- Be accountable for the quality of Service and performance; ensuring future demand from growth and projects is understood and factored into capacity plans for all associated systems
- Drive internal and third party service review meetings covering performance, service improvements, quality and processes
Collaboration and Meeting Support
- Deliver excellent Presentation and Audio Visual support, ensure meeting room technology is maintained to high standards and routinely checked to ensure high levels of availability
- Ensure that training services are in place to educate staff on how to use meeting room and collaboration technology effectively
- Lead the Desktop Management team to continually improve the desktop computing environment
- Manage the desktop computing environment to ensure that laptops, PC's and other access devices are built and maintained to high standards of performance and security
- Ensure that patching and anti-virus updates are carried out promptly and effectively
- Work with the Technical Design team evolve standards for hardware, software and security in the desktop environment
- Lead AD management, infrastructure improvement and insourcing projects
Performance & Quality
- Make recommendations for Service Improvement Plans and ensure actions are followed through to completion in a timely manner
- Work with internal and third party teams to ensure actions are taken and completed to protect and improve services
- Provide regular and accurate management reporting on IT Service performance
- Effectively deliver/manage Staff Management including recruitment, mentoring, training, target setting and performance assessment
- Be an ambassador for IT, working across the business to provide effective communication on IT matters and build relationships with other teams to ensure effective dialogue between departments
Profiel van kandidaat
- BA degree or higher
- Experienced service management professional
- Experience with managing IT projects, based on Prince2 or Agile
- Experience with project management software, like Microsoft Project or other tools
- Experience with managing 3rd parties and 3rd party delivered services
- Knowledge of Service Management, including ITIL disciplines
- Excellent customer facing/customer service skills
- Able to bring structure, transparency and continuity in the projects for the people that are involved
- Skills in motivating people and inspire them: be persuasive, encouraging and motivating
- Able to work independently and team oriented
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute task in a high pressure environment
- Excellent Dutch and English communication skills
- Technical IT knowledge about infrastructure, hardware and software
- Structured and analytical way of working, able to operate abstract and on detail level
- Accurate way of working, social and service oriented approach
- Willingness to travel
- Cultural awareness
- Problem solving
- Strong communicator
A challenging international position as IT Service Delivery Manager within a leading, global supplier company where you will get the opportunity to help centralize the IT organization and insource the global offices. This, in combination with a full comprehensive benefits package (including bonus and premium free pension).