Are you willing to take your career to a next level and start working for a large and successful company within the Netherlands? Then you could be the new IT Security Architect that our client is looking for!
Only open for EU citizens
You will be part of the security department and have many responsibilities such as protecting the data of customers by using state-of-the-art security technologies that align with the latest security standards and policies, and beyond.
In this role as an IT Security Architect, you will be part of the security department that is responsible for protecting data of its customers. Customers that are demanding highest security standards due to the fast changing security and cybercrime landscape.
You will also be responsible for all kinds of security & architect measures such as:
- Designing, building and improving the IT security and architecture
- Shaping, defining the security roadmap
- Keeping up with the latest security technologies and developments in order to increase the security maturity level of the company
- Securing the technical infrastructure by implementing security controls
- Realising the technical security vision of the company
Do these responsibilities appeal to you? If so read on to see if you have the right skillset to become the new Security Architect!
To flourish in this role we are looking for the following skills and knowledge:
- At least 5 years' experience within a technical security environment
- Relevant bachelor's and/or master degree in Information Technology
- Understanding the ISO 27001 and GDPR.
- Experience in working with COBIT, SABSA and NIST
- Achieved certifications such as: CISSP, CISM, CISADo you see yourself in this role?
If so, you could be the one we are looking for and we would love to hear from you!
Rewards & Benefits
- Good salary with interesting bonuses
- a challenging role within a company that is outperforming other companies in order to keep its market leading position
- extensive development and career opportunities
- informal and professional atmosphere
You will work for a proud and successful company within the Netherlands that has around 10.000 employees and has potential to grow even more. The company offers many training and career opportunities to support you in taking your career to a next step.
Are you the new Security Architect that our client is looking for? Then apply online right away, or contact Joost van den Berg by: j.vandenberg at huxley.nl