In this dynamic company, employees conduct tasks in multiple fields. This is also the case for this versatile role in which both administrative (HR), Healthcare Compliance (HCC) and Quality related tasks are combined. The ideal candidate enjoys working on different tasks in a company in which every day is different.
My client is a Utrecht-based global leader in the development and manufacturing of dental implants and orthodontic solutions.
Quality, accuracy and improving the quality of processes are important motivators for you. Additionally, this role requires excellent personal skills: you are a team player, enthusiastic, and flexible. Frequent changes stimulate you to take on new activities and develop new skills.
The compliance aspect of the role is expected to become more important over time. This organization with its open and welcoming culture offers the perfect conditions to enhance your knowledge of the implementation and maintenance of quality and regulatory requirements as defined in the applicable corporate procedures and local quality and regulatory procedures.
- A Bachelor degree in a related field;
- At least two years of prior work experience;
- Excellent administrative skills, ideally acquired in an HR position;
- A strong focus on quality of processes;
- Affinity and interest in quality and regulatory requirements;
- Knowledge of laws, regulations and industry standards of Belgium and the Netherlands is highly appreciated;
- Ability to work in an international matrix environment;
- Flexible attitude towards conducting multiple tasks;
- Accurate and reliable working style, excellent analytical skills;
- Team player with open, positive mindset and respect for others;
- Fluency in Dutch and English to a high standard in speech and writing;
- Good knowledge of French is an asset.
Competitive package and great opportunities to specialize in compliance and quality.