HR Administrator - Spanish
We are looking for a Spanish speaking HR Administrator to join our team at Applied Medical’s European headquarters in Amersfoort (NL). As an HR Administrator you will be responsible for a timely and accurate processing of the entire personnel administration for several European entities (with focus on the south of Europe) according to company policies and legislative requirements. You will be responsible for the administrative processing of new hires, changes and terminations of contracts in compliance with internal procedures and checklists.
The HR Administrator is part of the Personnel department and reports to the Manager Personnel Administration.
Within Applied Medical the title of this position is Personnel Administrator.
- Administrative processing of new hires, extensions, changes and leavers/terminations of contracts
- Provide payroll administration data to the Payroll Team
- Administrate team member benefits and sicknesses
- Maintain personnel files
- Perform various administrative duties with respect to (social) insurances and legislative requirements
- Update internal checklists and templates where necessary
- MBO+ education level
- 2+ years of working experience in an administrative role
- Excellent English and Spanish (near native), both written and spoken
- Good Dutch, both written and spoken is preferred
- Experience with and knowledge of SAP (or another HR module) is preferred
- Excellent knowledge of Word and Excel
- Able to organize, multi-task and prioritize the daily work load
- Accurate and task oriented
- Please note, we only take candidates already living in the Netherlands into consideration
What we offer
- A challenging position within a fast growing, dynamic and innovative company
- Informal and international work environment with over 30 nationalities
- Good remuneration package including pension and travel allowance
- Opportunity for personal development and continuous learning
- Teambuilding, sport activities and volunteer opportunities
- Modern work environment
At Applied Medical, we believe in the power of working together to make a positive and meaningful difference. Our common goal is to improve healthcare through meeting the needs of clinicians and patients. Our team members enjoy an environment that allows opportunity for growth and choice in individual career paths as they develop their skills and knowledge. We are dedicated to creating an environment where team members of diverse backgrounds are valued, challenged and acknowledged.
Are you an individual who thrives in a fast-paced and challenging, yet casual business environment? We are looking forward to receiving your application (CV and short motivation) in English.
Please look at our website www.appliedmedical.com for more information about our company.
A “Certificate of Conduct” (VerklaringOmtrentGedrag, VOG) is part of our recruitment procedure.