What are your responsibilities?
· Receive and process claim notifications from our client;
· Maintain a high degree of customer service for all support queries, take ownership of user problems and be proactive when dealing with user issues;
· Ensure that correct resolutions are found and involve appropriate areas in resolving problems when needed;
· Actively participates in preventive maintenance, by documenting common problems and scripts for customer support in the Service Desk knowledge base;
· Demonstrate understanding of the customer’s business needs and achieve and maintain high customer satisfaction ratings;
· Develop and improve your product knowledge, business- and professional skills.
Are you our ideal candidate?
· Fluent in Dutch and English;
· Strong attention to detail;
· Great communication and interpersonal skills;
· Enthusiastic, positive attitude with a strong willingness to learn;
· Team player;
· Good understanding of Microsoft Office (MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook).
· Develop yourself in a dynamic international environment and gain valuable international work experience while working in a Dutch team;
· Relocation bonus;
· Competitive local salary and wide range of benefits (meal and wellness coupons, 5 weeks of holiday, health insurance and bonus schemes etc.);
· Professional growth based on performance.