Since the 1940s Citco has provided specialist financial services to alternative investment funds, investors, multinationals and private clients worldwide. With over 6,000 employees in 45 countries we pioneer innovative solutions that meet our clients’ evolving needs, and deliver exceptional service.
Our continuous investment in learning means our people are among the best in the industry. And our corporate social responsibility programs provide meaningful and fulfilling work in the community.
A career at Citco isn’t just a job – it’s an opportunity to excel in an environment that genuinely supports your personal and professional development.
About the Role:
Your role will encompass all facets of the calculation of net asset values on a variety of complex hedge funds. Reporting directly to your account manager your responsibilities will include:
Job Duties in Brief:
· Performing NAV calculation to review stage, including preparation of net asset value statements.
· Preparation of financial statements and other required reports on a monthly basis ensuring deadlines are met.
· Develop and maintain relationships with investors, investment advisors/managers, banks, brokers and auditors.
· Working with investor relations group and liaising with other departments within Citco as required.
· Work closely with Account Manager in the launch and set up of new funds.
· Training of new Fund Accounting staff.
· Review Fund Accountants’ work.
· Preparing year-end file and liaising with auditors.
· Performing the administration of any services pursuant to administration agreements in respect of a portfolio of hedge funds.
· Degree qualified in Accounting or Finance related area (2:1 and above) and /or studying for a professional accounting qualification
· Minimum of 2-3 years in a Hedge Fund Accounting environment
· Displays an active interest in the financial markets and hedge fund industry
· Proficient in Microsoft Applications (Word, Excel etc).
· Attention to detail
· A ‘team player’ who can work well within the function to deliver a quality service
· Creative and innovative
· Excellent communication and writing skills
· Client focus
· Continuous improvement
· Sound decision making
· Drive for results
What We Offer:
· A challenging and rewarding role in an award-winning global business.
· Opportunities for personal and professional career development.
· Great working environment, competitive salary and benefits, and opportunities for educational support.
· Be part of an industry leading global team, renowned for excellence.