In this role, you will be responsible for preparing the financial and management reporting of our European entities. You will look after the P&L and BS by doing the monthly/yearly closing and planning and budget control
An international brand within the Electronics and Electrical Manufacturing industry. Newly established Europeam Headquarters.
Preparation of annual budget and regular forecasts for RHQ/Holdings and associated divisions including the Service Fee.+B39:V71X15B39:V70B39:V70
"Responsible for preparing the financial and management reporting of Panasonic Europe BV (NL, German & Belgium branches).
This role is required to look after the P&L and BS by doing the monthly/yearly closing and planning and budget control. You will also support Finance related and ad hoc Projects.
- Supports Impairment analysis on PE's investments.
- Uploading of Monthly forecasts on Eva-net for RHQ and Holding Company
- Prepares the monthly, quarterly and annual closing and reports as required
- Supports Finance Projects as required
- Cash Forecast
- Budgetary control for profit & loss, balance sheet and cash flow report
- Prepares management reports with commentary and analyses variances to budgets
- Supports compliance with statutory requirements including relations with local auditors and JSOX coordination for the legal entity
- Handles any required Statutory requirement such as the Annual Accounts and prepares the Statutory Report for the entity once a year
- Check that the proposed dividends are correct by analysing the company's financial statements.
Skills and qualifications
- Ideally higher education degree in Business Administration OR a comparable International Accounting qualification from other countries
- Fluent in English with good interpersonal and communications skills
- Very good Excel-knowledge (eg v-lookup, PIVOT) is essential. MACRO-programming skills would be appreciated
- Extensive SAP knowledge (SAP FI/CO) is essential
- Awareness of working in an international environment is essential
- Minimum three years of work experience
- Experience in working with IFRS
- Advanced Excel is desired
- Possess good time management and organizational skills
- Ability to work under pressure and be flexible
- An exciting challenge in an international environment
- Competitive salary
- Growth opportunities