In this role you will be responsible for the financial control of the plant and you will work close with your team. So we are also looking for a real teamplayer!
The Company has over 160 employees globally and is international. The Group is in a growth phase with significant production capacity investment underway in the UK and at the Arnhem site. This company is great for anyone who is up to a challenge and wants to develop him/herself in finance.
- Deliver and optimize the efficiency of accounting, month-end close activities and accounting related processes;
- Improve and optimize financial reporting;
- Maintain General ledger and do revenue analysis;
- You ensure accurate, complete and timely transactional accounting with consistent application of the group accounting policies and statutory requirements;
- Payroll-tax and corporate-tax fillings as well as statutory reporting and other legal compliances;
- Cost control, including regular analysis of costs at a cost centre level;
- Must be fluent in both Dutch & English;
- At least 2-4 years of relevant local account working experience
- HBO or Bachelor Degree in Economics
- Will have a proven track record within a similar business assisting in the production of management accounts;
- Will ideally have a demonstrated ability to communicate financial information to senior company staff;
- Will ideally have come from an environment which included exposure to a broad range of accounting and finance matters;
Good primary & Secondary conditions.