Newmark Knight Frank (NKF) is one of the world's leading commercial real estate advisory firms. We provide a fully integrated platform of services to prominent multinational corporations and institutional investors across the globe, as well as to occupiers, owners and developers of real estate on a local, regional and national level. Together with London-based partner Knight Frank and independently owned offices, NKF's 14,100 professionals operate from more than 400 offices in established and emerging property markets on six continents.
At Newmark Knight Frank, we believe that our people are a critical component of our success. Our team comprises highly qualified professionals from diverse backgrounds. We are committed to providing a full breadth of services, and we consistently develop new resources in response to client needs and the evolving landscape of our industry.
The Financial Analyst is responsible for the day to day management of all payment cycle activities in a timely and efficient manner for GCS Client business. The role has direct interaction with GCS Finance Manager and Operations Management. The position will require the candidate to work with various business lines to ensure billings are approved and in accordance with vendor's terms and conditions. The candidate must also possess excellent verbal and written communication skills and present themselves in a professional manner.
- Process vendor invoices and monitor purchase orders/work orders
- Ensure timely and accurate responses to vendor inquiries, including, but not limited to, questions regarding documentation issues, billing errors, payment application errors, etc.
- Analysis of vendor spend for variance explanation and budgeting
- Instruct payment of vendor invoices to Client Accounting upon cash allocation
- Research, track and resolve accounting or documentation issues and discrepancies
- Collect and maintain proper support documentation for internal/external auditing purposes
- Compiling information necessary to comply with and completing in a timely and efficient manner
- Perform ad hoc administrative duties when required, including answering phones, typing correspondences, copying, etc.
Skills, Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree required (Business Administration, Finance or Accounting preferred)
- Proficient in MS Office (MS Excel working knowledge of vlookup, pivot and sumif functions required)
- Office experience required
- Experience in a multi-country/multi-currency environment preferred
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with the ability to develop and maintain strong relationships with all levels of management
- Exceptional organisational skills with strong attention to detail
- Flexibility to work longer hours at certain times of the month
- Ability to organise and interpret data, communicating results/recommendations to Senior Management
- Ability to function autonomously as required
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment whilst also meeting time-sensitive deadlines set
The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the employee and are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. Newmark Knight Frank is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Newmark Grubb Knight Frank is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.