You will report into the Industrial Controller and will work closely with the local Factory- and Supply Organization in Nijmegen.
Our client is a fast growing division of an international manufacturer. With more than 70 products in over 50 countries they are leaders in developing and producing safe, high-quality, innovative nutrition products. The European Factory located in Nijmegen manufactures and distributes products across Europe, Asia and Latin America.
Goal of the position:
- To support the Financial Closing, Planning and Analysis Process.
- To support factory and supply partners in their financial responsibilities.
Key Performance Areas:
- Deliver support in managing the Industrial P&L, including planning & forecasting, month-closing, analysis & reporting.
- Responsible for analyzing results and supporting the business in understanding and controlling and improving their conversion costs;
- Pro-actively identify and communication on financial risks and opportunities
- Contribute to improve financial processes, controls and compliance
- Assist in ad hoc tasks and projects upon request.
- Bachelor Degree in the area of Finance & Control of similar
- Proven skills & experience in accounting, forecasting and financial reporting
- 3+ year experience in finance, preferably Multinational Companies
- Strong communication skills, enthusiasm and determination
- Service oriented and driving teamwork and cross functional relationships
- Intercultural and self-starting attitude
- Ambitious, eager to learn and add on responsibilities, hands on and pro-active
- Fluent in English
- Experienced in SAP (or other ERP), MS Office
- Solid Excel knowledge
Challenging and collegial environment with excellent competitive salary and benefits. You have the opportunity to develop yourself further in a global working company that is growing quickly. This means interesting projects, professional colleagues and interesting perspectives!