In this role, you will ensure the correct delivery of the outsourced financial accounting activities, as well as be responsible for managing the JSOX and GRC controls. This role will also support the Senior Financial Controller and the Financial Controller in monthly closing activities and other ad hoc requests.
An international brand within the Electronics and Electrical Manufacturing industry. Newly established Europeam Headquarters.
- Supports the creation of standard month end reports for the whole entity.
- Supports JSOX coordination for the legal entity and runs & reviews the reports on a monthly basis
- Monthly Closing
- Support the Dividend collection/payment in the region.
- Support Finance Projects as required
- Manages local X-Flow requirements
- Reviews & confirms payment runs & special payment requests
- Support the Senior Controller Senior Manager in all the department related tasks.
- Accounting qualification with prior commercial education
- Ideally higher education degree in Business Administration
- Or a comparable International Accounting qualification from other countries
- Minimum 1 years of work experience
- Experience in working with IFRS and Dutch GAAP
- Fluent English is required
- Good Excel-knowledge is essential.
- AP knowledge (SAP FI) is essential
- Awareness of working in an international environment is essential
An exciting challenge in an international environment
- Competitive salary
- Growth opportunities