This key position within the finance team is a challenging role for an all-round international controller. The Finance Business Partner will provide high quality financial information to senior management enabling them to achieve financial objectives and ensures that the financial data provided is adequate and adheres to compliance and accounting rules.
A large group within pharmaceuticals specialised in specialty care.
- Monthly and quarterly actual reporting to the business, including variances versus forecast / budget
- Create financial reports and analysis on request
- Provide senior management with high-quality analysis and information
- Prepare analytical models for the financial reporting of regular events including forecasts, budgets, long-range plans, month/quarter/year-end close, etc.
- Provide strategic advice to the business as a sparring partner
- Prepare presentations and other communication materials for (senior) management as required
- Establish budgets and forecasts in coordination with the product leads
- Minimum of a bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or a similar subject
- At least 5 years of relevant work experience, including general bookkeeping and analyst experience, preferably in an international organization
- Must have proven experience of providing high quality financial support to (senior) management
- Demonstrable experience with financial applications, tools and spreadsheets is a must
- Flexible team player and able to anticipate changes
- Good planning skills
- Excellent English communication skills is essential. Fluency in Dutch is preferred but a willingness to learn is sufficient.
- Competitive salary
A diverse and challenging role in a fast-paced environment well suited for a dynamic person who enjoys a role combining both controlling and financial analysis tasks.
- Fast growing company