Responsible for the functional area of warehousing, and the roll out of the new ONE ERP and PDM systems.
Reliable supplier of innovative and efficient equipment, vessels and services for the offshore, dredging and wet mining markets.
- conducting primary duties based on:
- the defined AS IS, which incorporates the business needs of the ERP, processes, flows and diagrams
- the deltas formed by the One template and AS IS
- the priorities for the user and the system's functional requirements.
- documenting all business processes, needs, flows and diagrams
- recognizing and identifying potential areas where existing policies, and procedures require change, or where new ones need to be developed, especially to facilitate future business expansion
- identifying gaps in the programme and actively addressing them in cooperation with the project team
- recommending solutions to resolve any issues
- participating in cross-functional, multidiscipline project teams to better influence the development of the ERP systems
- performing business acceptance testing
- training the final end users (specifically warehousing).
To be eligible for the role of ERP Super User Warehousing, you must have:
- worked as a Key User/Super User on a minimum of two ERP implementation projects
- the ability to execute plans and meet project objectives
- profound knowledge of business process management (preferably in warehousing)
- exceptional interpersonal skills
- only candidates with valid EU work visa will be considered as viable candidates
- an online assessment and screening can be part of the recruitment process.
This is a 6 month assignment in a dynamic organisation and you have the opportunity to apply your ERP Super User knowledge on a challenging project.