Uitdagende strategische inkooprol met EMEA scope in een security gerelateerde company.
Ensure lowest cost of ownership of all required materials and services, define Sourcing strategies for new and existing Suppliers, serve as the key interface between the customer/market needs on one hand and the Suppliers on the other and ensure all purchasing documents & procedures are compliant to legal, quality standards and certifications.
- Vendor performance cost and service level comparison.
- Maintenance and distribution price database.
- Document agreements in line with all legal and business requirements.
- Report de- and inflation, supplier leakage and payment term.
- Maintaining trustworthy sustainable partnerships and service levels with suppliers.
- Source, select and recommend suppliers for all required material and services.
- Negotiate all aspects of the supply chain agreement against best cost of ownership.
- Prepare and maintain contracts to document the agreements between the company and suppliers. Ensure that suppliers meet or exceed contractual commitments and that correct and optimal prices are paid for all materials and services.
- Conduct market price research, requests for quotations, setup sourcing
- e-auctions and/or initiate Request for Proposal initiatives.
- Undertake financial analysis according to rules for buy or lease.
- Analyze market trends and forecast requirements, stay sensitive to market and report / communicate any potential material allocation or service problem in a timely and professional manner to all necessary departments and escalate to the right management when necessary.
- Lead negotiations for all direct and indirect spend together with budget owners.
- Actively participate in inventory - and leading in supplier reduction - programs.
- Manage and give direction to department planner / buyer.
- Actively participate in sourcing teams, develop and introduce sourcing procedures in line with latest requirements.
- Lead ACE "Supplier Gold" program.
- Communicates any potential material or service problems in a timely and professional manner to all necessary departments, typically R&D and planning, and escalates to management as appropriate.
- Ability to work independently on multiple tasks and projects with various stakeholders.
Profiel van kandidaat
- HBO (Bachelor) degree in Logistics Management / Purchasing.
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant working experience.
- Fluent in English and other languages are an advantage.
- Focused on lowest total cost of ownership (total cost = best price for required quality).
- Excellent negotiation skills (multi lingual).
- Knowledge of the market and knowledge, requirements and Compliance regulations.
- Able to advise solutions for this and take the lead to improve these.
- Management level to encourage others to share ideas and motivate to improve.
- Experienced user of business software, familiar with finance process and knowledge of international rules and laws.
- Willing to travel as required.
Je werkt in deze rol circa 2 dagen per week op het kantoor in Brussel voor bijvoorbeeld gesprekken met leveranciers.
De overige dagen werk je op het Europees hoofdkantoor in Weert.
Bij deze functie hoort een mooi basissalaris en een auto van de zaak. Overige secundaire voorwaarden later besproken.