In this newly created role you are strategically, creatively and hands-on involved in digital marketing - think of web, social media and other digital formats with the goal to increase sales. Your main focus is on the non-gas station / non-core businesses (such as Car Wash, EV, Fleet, B to B technical services).
In 2016, Technical Services Group (TSG) became a leading service provider and equipment supplier for service stations. TSG Services focus on service activities and equipment sales, with an exclusive distributor agreement to sell Tokheim dispensers and systems with Dover.
In May 2017, Kärcher and TSG have come to an agreement to form a strategic partnership, by which the cleaning specialist and the provider of services and fuel retailing solutions will join forces in the car wash industry.
In October 2017, ChargePoint Inc and TSG agreed to form a strategic partnership to resell Electric Vehicles (EV) charging solutions and to provide installation and maintenance services as an O&M Partner.
TSG directly owns 28 Sales and Service Divisions (SSD's) across Europe and Africa.
For our Client TSG Netherlands and its Sales & Service Divisions (SSD's) located in Dordrecht, we are now exclusively recruiting a:
Digital Marketing Manager
(Full time: 40 hours)
In this newly created role you are strategically, creatively and hands-on involved in digital marketing.
Your work towards increasing the visibility and presence of TSG on the web, in social media and other digital formats with the goal to increase sales in general. Your main focus is on the non-gas station / non-core businesses (such as Car Wash, EV, Fleet, B to B technical services).
The priority is to design and implement digital marketing and digital sales tools, generating leads, promoting TSG. You support the local Sales and Service Divisions (SSD's) with the implementation of their own digital marketing and sales tools so they increase the number and quality of leads coming from the web. As a digital specialist, you also help with the processes and organization to turn leads into sales.
Next to this you are responsible for:
- Planning and executing all digital marketing strategies and activities - SEM/SEO, marketing database, e-mail, social media and advertising campaigns;
- Measuring and reporting the performance of the digital marketing campaigns; assessing against goals (ROI and KPIs), using the data as benchmark within sales;
- Supporting SSD's through best practice with the setting-up and maintaining of their digital marketing and sales tools;
- Managing the branding, creating and implementing the branding guidelines including templates, optionally creating / promoting "satellite brands";
- Creating and maintaining the corporate TSG website in the core languages, coordinating / linking with other countries or dedicated websites;
- Generating digital content for website and promotional campaigns (text, pictures, videos, announcements), increasing visibility & traffic of TSG web sites;
- Coordinating the TSG digital marketing workgroup.
- Bachelor degree or higher professional education in digital marketing, e-commerce or similar
- Minimum of 3+ years in B-to-B digital marketing in an international company
- Experience with close sales support and training of sales teams on digital marketing
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEM/SEO, marketing database, email, social media and/or advertising campaigns
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, WebTrends)
- Fluent in both Dutch and English
- Highly creative, helpful, to the point, able to work independently, ability to engage, inform and motivate
TSG is offering a challenging newly created role that you can make yours. In addition, you have market-conform primary and secondary benefits, a lot of room to develop and obtain future career growth.