Who are we:
Adecco is located in-house at the world's largest sports company. Their European HQ is based in Hilversum (Amsterdam/Utrecht area). We are currently looking for an experienced Digital Graphic Designer whoexecutes the creative vision for Digital Brand initiatives through Brand Digital Design in a way that supports premium Nike Brand consumer experiences and the Nike Brand Ethos. You’ll elevate the consumer brand experience through superior brand appearance and communications across all digital channels.
What will you do:
- Under the direction of the Digital Art Director, utilize advanced design skills to create original design solutions for digital executions of consumer experiences.
- Communicate and present design concepts to team/leader/director.
- Create presentation materials that effectively communicate design concepts.
- Work with Brand Design leadership and Brand Marketing partners to ensure feasibility of designs, budget, functional needs (Nike.com, email, apps, social, among others) and overall program needs.
- Produce directives and electronic files for production purposes.
- Actively gain knowledge and experience regarding Nike’s design ethos, the Nike organization, products and processes.
- Gain knowledge of current trends in consumer experience and technology and other related design influencers.
- Responsible for small projects or programs with manageable risks and resource requirements.
Who are you:
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design or similar, with a few years of relevant industry design experience.
- Proven ability to apply and perform design skills, including concepting, drawing/sketching, typography, ideation, color theory, texture, special design in scale and visual presentation.
- Knowledge of and sensitivity to current trends in color, design, art, photography and experience design and their application to the athletic industry.
- Demonstrated high level expertise using computer design applications
- Ability to clearly articulate goals and objectives.
- Ability to work cooperatively with staff, share ideas and develop effective responses.
- Proven ability to work in a rapidly changing, high-growth environment.
- Ability to manage multiple and competing work priorities, demands and changes.
How do you apply:
Interested in this opportunity? Apply now via firstname.lastname@example.org Or if you need more information about the team, the company, the role; feel free to give us a call at 035-6462670