Are you interested in developing innovative workplace concepts and interior design for our corporate clients,end-users of property worldwide? If so, then the role of Design Consultant shall provide the experience and challenges that you are looking for.
Re-creations is in need of a
Your position as Design Consultant
- Key tasks shall be developing Spatial Programmes of Requirements; spatial and functional studies and assessment of properties; innovative workplaceconcepts; interior design of officesand showrooms including furniture and branding; fit-out and furniture budget
- It is expected that the role shall involve international travel
- International career and growth opportunity
Your qualifications and skills
- Accredited academic degree or other professional qualification in architecture or design (HBO/WO)
- Knowledge of and experience with innovative workplace concepts
- Creativity, strength of character and client orientation
- Excellent command of Vector Works, Autocad, Photoshop, Sketch Up and Powerpoint
- Excellent command of English, both verbal and written, is necessary
- Process management skills
- Project budgets
- Team player but also able to work independently
- Minimum of 5 year experience
- Fulltime employment (32 hours per week is possible)
- Attractive salary
- Excellent collective pension scheme with maximum contribution by employer
- Extensive opportunities for professional growth
- Large variety of clients and projects
Who we are
Re-creations is a management consultancy advising and supporting end users of property.
It is delivering a full service worldwide, from strategy through to implementation and with focus on people instead of bricks.
It has a unique cross-disciplinary, multilingual team of highly educated professionals from different cultural backgrounds in a flat, learning organisation.
As such, Re-creations is able to respond rapidly and effectively through seamless integration of all disciplines, ensuring continuity and focus on the objectives. With this approach Re-creations strives to differentiate itself from traditional participants in the property market.
Through long-term relationships and understanding the client operations, it is able to transfer best practise to the client’s organisations and to enable clients to achieve their objectives.
Are you interested and qualified for this position? Please send your written application with CV and motivation in English to firstname.lastname@example.org.