As Data Migration Specialist your main responsibility is to investigate data sources and analyse the quality of data within them. In addition, you will be tasked with cleansing data, and mapping and converting it to the new data model.
Global market leader in the construction of specialized ships for wet mining and dredging activities, and an important player in the field of complex custom-built offshore ships. With offices worldwide, they have a international orientation. Today we have 3,000 colleagues working in various locations across The Netherlands and overseas.
- bachelor and/or master level of education
- at least three years of experience in a comparable position (especially with regards to data cleansing, mapping and conversion)
- highly developed computer skills and experience with ETL tools, such as Oracle EDQ
- demonstrable skills in data manipulation and extraction techniques, for example by utilising SQL or other languages for scripting
- fluency in Microsoft Office, especially Excel and Access
- motivated, proactive and disciplined attitude, with an eye for detail and a passion for faultless results willingness to occasionally travel to IHCâ€™s other offices in the Netherlands or the UK
- affinity for and/or experience in industrial and/or technical environments
- a flexible attitude towards working hours in support of the data migration/conversion activities
- knowledge of IFS Applications, Oracle CRM or Siemens Teamcenter is considered an advantage, but not necessary
- excellent communication skills in English and Dutch, both spoken and written
- only candidates with valid EU work visa will be considered as viable candidates
- an online assessment and screening can be part of the recruitment process.
Are you interested in the position of Data Migration Specialist and do you recognise yourself in the job description?
The organization offers you as Data Migration Specialist a challenging full-time job within a successful and dynamic company with a reputation for being a worldwide leader in technological innovation. You are part of a diverse team of highly skilled people. You can be world-class at integrating processes, data and ICT in the maritime industry. We offer you a competitive salary, professional development opportunities, travel allowance, profit share, pension allowance, training courses and at least 40 days of leave per year.