For our client in Drachten we are searching for a Data Engineer / Scientist Manufacturing
As a data engineer / scientist, you will be working together with other data scientists, IT- and domain experts in manufacturing. The team you will be working with are responsible for applying data mining techniques, statistical analysis and building (predictive) models to test effectiveness in real production environments.
Together with our expert team, you will be developing data-driven solutions to business challenges. You will be the linking pin between our team and our local IT experts, as well as working on the accessibility and analysis of big data sets.
You will be working on state-of-the-art technologies, like (industrial) IoT, Cloud technology, Advanced Analytics and Big Data solutions.
- Bachelor or Master degree in Computer Science, IT, Industrial Engineering, Mathematics,
Artificial Intelligence or comparable
- Experience in data engineering (ETL / software development)
- Experience with Python (required), Kafka, R, Spark, SQL or similar tools / languages
- Affinity with data science (statistics/machine learning/artificial intelligence), data
visualization and cloud technologies
- Affinity with production technology and manufacturing processes
- Scrum / Agile methodology experience
- Languages: English (required), Dutch
- 2 years’ experience in the field of expertise