Reviewing, analyzing, and advising on data quality and data integration services
Management and analysis of the transferred data, including daily updates, review, and evaluation
Our client is a global player in the healthcare industry, continuously providing solutions that enable healthcare companies to innovate their technologies and insights.
As a Customer Data Analyst, you are primarily responsible for data analysis, data correction and loading between different systems and databases. The data is primarily in the areas of medical, pharmaceutical and life sciences, and as such, requires a strong understanding of related security considerations and practices.
Reviewing, analyzing, and advising on data quality and data integration services;
* Providing unique expertise in data streams using amongst others Sales Force and customer tools;
* Discussing regularly with the customer on data quality;
* Managing and analyzing the transferred data, including daily updates, review, and evaluation.
- Knowledge of CRM tools (Sales Force, SQL). Nice to have is knowledge of MsAccess, SQL Server, Oracle
- Experience with client support
- Customer service focused
- Data analysis capability
- Precise and accurate
- Skilled communicator and stakerholder manager
- Excellent command of the English language required, Dutch is highly preferred.
Competitve salary and secondary benefits.