Kimberly-Clark is an $18+ billion global business with top brands that include Kleenex®, Scott®, Huggies®, Cottonelle®, Depend® and U by Kotex®. For 145+ years, we have led the industry by inventing new product categories and reinventing how we can better serve our consumers and customers. Original thinking is a key ingredient to our success. Away from home, Kimberly-Clark Professional provides innovative solutions to businesses, hospitals and governments.
We are looking for a Customer Business Manager, responsible for achieving level of sales value and profit within the customer base. The purpose of the role is to define & negotiate customer business plans and manage the business activities of national customers to meet the national objectives, including responsibility for volume, pricing, profit, category growth, distribution, promotional planning and developing long-term relationships with customers; meet defined Sales value and profit targets in line with budgets.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Establish and maintain sound business relationships at relevant levels within the customer’s organisation, leveraging senior KC management as appropriate.
- Negotiate and agree trading terms KC guidelines and customer objectives
- Achieve volume and (customer) profit targets.
- Interpreting information, from internal and external sources, to provide customers with the knowledge to execute an effective business plan.
- Define, negotiate and agree a customer Business Plan with support of Sales Manager and Category Management Team
- Sell Business Plan and supporting strategy (including promotions and pricing) to customer
- Implement category strategy by country/key customers
- Maintain and control sales activity and promotional funds
- Work together on forecasts for use of Commercial Development Team to agreed timescales and level of accuracy.
- Ensuring that all customer requirements are communicated and acted upon.
- Maintain detailed account profiles on the customer’s financial, sales competitive, personnel and planning information.
Skills and capabilities:
- Minimum of 4 years industry experience within FMCG - understanding of country activation, supply chain, operations, category analysis and financial KPI’s.
- Both Dutch and English fluent
- Able to work alone, as well as a part of a team
- Able to deal with rejections and work under pressure
- Entrepreneurial, winning, accountable approach and ownership
- Excellent selling skills, including strong negotiation, and closing ability, coupled with excellent people skills.
Please submit your CV in English as it will be considered by English speakers.
We seek Original Thinkers to join us. We welcome original perspectives and value different life experiences that can lead to groundbreaking innovation, creative problem solving and agile response to change.
With Kimberly-Clark, you will have the freedom to express yourself, develop your capabilities and grow your career. If you would like to be part of a dynamic team that helps improve the lives of people around the world, apply now or learn more at www.CareersatKC.com
Health, safety and wellbeing is of paramount importance here at Kimberly-Clark. Due to the ongoing situation with COVID-19, please therefore note that all interviews are currently only being scheduled via our online video interviewing platforms. This means we can continue to identify and hire great talent in a safe and secure manner.
If you have any questions about this process, please do not hesitate to ask your recruiter.