For one our international clients in the area of Amersfoort I am urgently looking for an enthusiastic Norwegian / Swedish-speaking Credit Collector, who likes building long-term relationships with their customers. Do you get motivated from working in a team full of Internationals? Do you get energy from shortening the DSO's? Please take a look at this vacancy and reply!
Our client is a renowned market leader in their respective field in Healthcare. It consists of different entities, and you will be working for more than one entity. The organisation established a Shared Service Centre in the Netherlands for their Credit Collections, and you will be working here, together with a group of colleagues from different places in the world.
- Responsible for monitoring overdue payments from customers
- Approaching customers on a daily basis and build up the relationship
- Maintaining the sub ledger of your specific region
- Discussing the current status and new orders of customers together with Sales and Customer Service
- Perform ad-hoc tasks
- Responsible for adjustments and solving problems
- At least an MBO or MBO+ degree
- Swedish or Norwegian native or near-native
- English on a professional working level
- Computer skills: Office and Oracle preferably
- Previous working experience in Accounts Receivable, Credit or Customer Service
- Strong communication skills
- Planned and organized
You will get offered a contract directly from our client, you will get a competitive salary package and you will be working in a team with enthusiastic motivated colleagues.