Country Marketeer Nordics
vidaXL is looking for a detail-oriented team player to help grow sales on the vidaXLwebshop. The ideal candidate is an organised person who is comfortable working independently with minimal supervision in a fast-paced digital/e-commerce environment.
In this position, you will be part of the marketing department and be responsible for all major online marketing disciplines like Classified, Price comparison, SEO/SEA, Display, Affiliate marketing, Social Media, Mobile Advertisement, Market Research and Web analytics. Your main tasks will be to execute country specific online marketing activities for our SE, DK and NO webshop.
What you will do
- Carry out online marketing activities for the vidaXLwebshop in the Nordics
- Continuous observation of the SE, DK and NO market and the competitors with periodic analysis;
- Establish partnerships and cooperations that are crucial in order to ensurevidaXL’s success;
- Realise the growth and development of vidaXL in Nordics;
- Making analyses to improve sales, do researches for your country and suggestaction plans to make this sales activity a success;
- Plan and allocate performance budgets on a day-to-day basis for efficient growth;
- Be in the lead of defining, delivering, reporting and optimizing marketingstrategies for the following campaigns: SEA, (Google Shopping, GoogleAdWords, Bing, Yahoo), Display advertising, E-mail marketing, Price comparisonsites, Classified sites, Mobile advertising, SEO, Affiliate marketing in order tomaximize reach;
- Performance of webshop features and onsite campaigns, ex: Cross selling, Bestseller, Daily/Weekly offer, Auctions, Loyalty Program, Responsive design, Delivery time / Option, Payment methods, Certificate and constantly contribute tonew webshop features;
- Localisation of our Content and Marketing activities for the Dutch and Belgiummarket;
- Stay up to date with e-commerce and online marketing developments. Be awareof the webshop trends and competitor research.
- Fluent in Swedish and English every other language is beneficial
- Excellent communication skills
- You are stress-proof and able to respond to changing priorities
- Ability to adapt in a fast paced, cross-functional environment
- Ability to create, analyse, and comprehend data and sales analytics
- Experience and interest in merchandising, online marketing, and/or e-commerceis beneficial
- Experience with data feeds, email marketing, search engine marketing isbeneficial
- +/- 2 years of working experience
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant study field
vidaXL as employer
So, are you looking for a dynamic international company that values your curiosity, passion and desire to learn? Are you looking to work in a team with colleagues who think big and are eager to take on fresh challenges? Take the opportunity to meet and work within a team of professionals with diverse cultural backgrounds who also have a few things in common: ambition, fun and excellent skills.
Want to join us?
We are looking forward to receiving your online application at firstname.lastname@example.orgHelp. Please don’t hesitate to contact our recruiter Bas Nissen – email@example.comHelp – 0657712614 for more information. Haba Trading B.V., Mary Kingsleystraat 1-17 5928 SK Venlo corporate.vidaxl.com