Account Manager - FareHarbor.com
Play hard. Work harder. Win.
We are looking for people who are:
- Highly Impatient
- Fast paced
If this sounds like you, keep reading. If it doesn’t sound like you, don’t.
We work with some of the world's largest tour operators and activity providers, with clients ranging from walking tours to shark diving experiences. Our fast growth demands highly motivated, results driven Account Executives who aren’t afraid to pick up the phone or meet someone for a live demo.
As a part of our Sales team, you’ll be working as an Account Manager in an incredibly fast-paced environment, with unlimited earning potential and opportunities for growth within the company.
We have a ton of fun and play hard — but work even harder. After completing the FareHarbor training in sales approach and company culture, you’ll be responsible for finding new prospects, cultivating relationships, and closing deals.
Our team is “always working, but never working,” so we strategize at BBQ’s and have ‘board’ meetings on the wave out front of our Hawaii headquarters. We’re an incredibly supportive team, all stoked about the tourism industry, and we do whatever it takes to win — It’s more than just a job.
- Manage your own book of business, and guide potential clients through the entire sales process.
- Develop a list of prospective clients by analyzing individual businesses and identifying ideal prospects.
- Build an active relationship with potential clients through phone calls and email.
- Schedule and provide engaging online and in-person demos and walkthroughs.
- Understand each prospective client’s unique reservation challenges, and use the FareHarbor software to create a custom plan to resolve their problems.
- Read complex situations and make solid judgement calls.
- Be a true team player and collaborate with your teammates.
- Dynamic compensation package, where your output dictates your earning potential.
- In-depth sales training, ideal for extremely motivated individuals without extensive experience.
- Opportunity to share your ideas and make a difference in a growing company.
- Flexibility and autonomy to run your own book of business.
- Fast-paced, high-energy and engaging work environment.
- Incentives, and rewards for individual and team-based achievement.
- Badass team + games, social outings, and beer on the regular.
- Bachelors College/University Degree (HBO).
- Extremely comfortable speaking with people on the phone and in person.
- Organized and excellent with time management.
- Confident in ability to break down a problem and find unique solutions.
- Cool under pressure with the ability to balance and execute many important decisions at once.
- Able to handle rejection and stay motivated.
- Very comfortable with new technology.
- Well spoken and well written.
- Results driven and confident in your abilities.
Apply if you know you’re a badass. We need good people like you. You’ll love it.