Are you looking for an awesome, fast growing, company for your internship? One that provides you with a safe environment to grow, learn and take lots of initiatives? Good news, you found us.
We are searching a growth hustler, that understands consultative selling to acquire new leads and further develop the sales process! As you join our award-winning travel company, you research prospective customers and use inbound and/or outbound techniques to source excellent leads. You achieve maximum sales profitability, growth, and prospect/account penetration together with the Sr. Account Manager.
You uncover business pains and articulate our value proposition per target group.
You will be joining a team of fun (or crazy) but professional people in a company that just raised 4 million growth capital. Your target market is the Fortune 1000 companies of the world in Europe and USA. This role is an inside sales position in Delft.
Since we are in the business of making lists for people, we have made one especially for you! Here you go:
- Develop the business and sales through cold calling
- Engage with appropriate prospects and generate leads, running efficient, targeted campaigns
- Own and deliver a monthly target
- Prepare & Deliver online demonstrations to prospective clients
- Liaise with business contacts to develop & manage relationships, identifying new opportunities to sell our solutions
Are you the one?:
If you meet the following requirements, please reach out and apply!
- Bachelors degree (or student) IT or Business
- 1+ years of experience in relevant sales
- Strong affinity with marketing, internet/social media, innovation and content strategies
- Fluent in Dutch & English
- Outstanding phone and face- to- face customer skills
- Strong planning and organizing skills and a big fan of CRM
What we offer
We enjoy free lunches, a personal trainer, 26 days of paid maternity leave for both moms and dads, a vast amount of vacation days when we need them, an awesome office location, work from home arrangements, stock options, a professional career while working at a fast-growing company. Of course a pension plan/health insurance/phone/laptop and alike are all taken care off.
Working in our team
Working at Roadmap means movement: everything we do is aimed at moving our company, our team, and you forward – and it’s up to you how to achieve this. You’ll be challenged, trusted, held accountable and hugged. We’ll learn from you and you’ll learn from us. We help each other accomplish personal and professional growth. Together is how we roll.
We are Roadmap
Roadmap delivers a mobile first communication platform to enhance the world’s largest travel programs. We combine all traveler needs into one intelligent corporate branded app and offer full insight in traveler behavior, data and perceived quality of the suppliers provided. We connect companies to their individual travelers and help drive savings and safety for the corporate and increase productivity and satisfaction with the travelers.
Apply now via the form on this website! We only consider direct applicants that have been living in the Netherlands for 6+ months. Any agency or recruiter contacting us based on this or any job opening disqualifies for this and any future openings.
Contact us at your own risk ;-)