Whether you’re beginning or continuing your solid career within project administration, finance or clinical administration, the Clinical Trial Assistant (CTA) is an ideal platform to gain hands-on experience and insight into the world of Clinical Trial Research. Working within a smart, dedicated team, you will thrive under collaborative mentoring and receive structured quarterly reviews on performance, as well as promotion and bonus awards. Award-winning and innovative, we’ll give you access to cutting-edge in-house and mobile technology, allowing you to work on global projects on a variety of therapeutic areas in phases I-III.
While projects vary, your typical responsibilities might include:
- Assisting Clinical Research Associates (CRAs) and Regulatory and Start-Up (RSU) with accurately updating and maintaining clinical systems that track site compliance and performance within project timelines.
- Assisting the clinical team in the preparation, handling, distribution, filing, and archiving of clinical documentation and reports according to the scope of work and standard operating procedures. Assist with periodic review of study files for completeness.
- Supporting CRAs and RSU with preparation, handling and distribution of Clinical Trial Supplies and maintenance of tracking information.
- Acting as a central contact for the clinical team for designated project communications, correspondence and associated documentation.
- Delivering and supporting customer portfolio timely to ensure patients safety and data integrity
We look for someone with a strong administrative background. As a minimum for this CTA position at our sponsor in Breda- The Netherlands, we require an applied science diploma/higher education/HBO diploma/certificate or country’s educational equivalent and approx. 2-3 years administrative support experience; or equivalent combination of education, training and experience. You need to be fully commited to be based in our sponsor's office in Breda. The ideal candidate is someone who can commit themselves to the CTA role for a longer period.
We Will Also Be Looking For
Are you looking to take the next step and move your career forward with IQVIA? If you want to make an impact in the global research market, where we are working to make a real difference in patient health, we ask you to apply now and join our team.
Connect to great opportunity™
IQVIA is a strong advocate of diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We believe that a work environment that embraces diversity will give us a competitive advantage and enhance our success. We believe that an inclusive and respectful workplace culture fosters a sense of belonging among our employees, builds a stronger team, and allows individual employees the opportunity to maximize their personal potential.