Are you interested in supporting our Sales Departmentin The Netherlands?
We are looking for a candidate for the fulltime position of
Clinical SalesThe Netherlands
As Clinical Sales, you will support the Product Specialist and the Sales team of the Netherlands on the planning and organization of various European market leading surgical product categories to optimize profit and meet marketing, financial and corporate growth objectives.
You must be able to communicate with all areas of the company and will work especially with sales and marketing.
You will work from our office in Arnhem.
- Supporting the Sales team with trials and tenders; providing the hospital staff with valuable information and knowledge on our products
- Providing category expertise and uncover market needs via face-to-face customer interactions, including product presentations, training, in-servicing, and product trials/evaluations
- Supporting the Product specialist in the planning, organization and control of various European market leading surgical product categories to optimize profit and meet marketing, financial and corporate growth objectives
- Communicating with all functional areas of the company, especially sales and marketing
- Experience as nurse in operating room
- Analytical and problem-solving approach with ability to be assertive, take initiative, and get the job done attitude
- Experience in the medical devices branch is a plus
- Previous experiences within sales, marketing or product management is a plus
- Excellent organizational, planning, communication (written and verbal), and follow-up skills
- Proficient with computers, especially Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Languages:at least Dutch and English
- Willing to travel
Join the company of choice
We look forward to receiving your comprehensive and completed application documents in English including your resume and your salary expectations at email@example.comHelp.
Applications that do not include an English CV will not be considered.
Founded in 1910, Medline has grown from a small manufacturer of aprons, surgical gowns and uniforms to a thriving global enterprise because of our dedicated people, entrepreneurial spirit and honest values. Fifty-plus years of consecutive annual growth have led to 2016 sales of more than $9 billion worldwide and a stream of new products and services. Medline holds top-tier market share in more than a dozen major medical product categories in the world. Medline conducts business in 16 European countries. Medline is growing rapidly in Europe and is investing heavily in manufacturing and distribution facilities, as well as in our people.
To provide quality medical products with superior value to health care providers and end users, improving patient care and enhancing the quality of peoples’ lives.
To lead our industry with the most cost-effective products and valuable clinical solutions for care providers and those they serve, while improving the quality and efficiency of every aspect of our operation.
All employees at Medline are focused on our customers. Flat hierarchies allow us to react quickly to customer needs. Talented people are offered opportunities to grow quickly and to assume significant responsibilities.
With a long history of strong, healthy growth behind us, Medline looks confidently to the future. We see enormous opportunities in Europe and will commit the energy and resources needed to achieve our ambitions.