As Change & Communications Lead, your role will be to engage people across the globe and make sure the message sticks. To do so, you will implement a new HR system and develop a communications campaign using multiple channels. You will work with external parties to create content, manage stakeholders and use your expertise to guide local project teams worldwide!
Our client is an Amsterdam based multinational.
- Building a brand within the company
- Developing and maintaining a comprehensive communications and engagement plan
- Ensuring consistency of messaging across audiences and platforms
- Monitoring the effectiveness of communications and channels
- Developing strong relationships with regional teams
- Experience in change management, particularly communications, for large and global programs
preferably someone with a consultancy background
- Interest in creative communications and new technologies that can be used to engage audiences
- Ability to build relationships at all levels in an organisation and challenge at a senior level
- Exceptional English communication skills, both written and verbal
- Experience with SAP SuccessFactors is a plus (but not a must)
- Great career opportunities both nationally and internationally
- Amazing office in Amsterdam city centre
- Multicultural team of highly skilled professionals