C/C++ DEveloper – ENglish
Depends on experience
1 year with view to extension
Our client, a newly established IT company, is looking for a C/C++ Developer to join their team in Enschede. They offer web-hosting providers a fully automated SaaS solution to find security risks and resolve them by automatically applying safe backported patches and by defusing malware.
As a Linux C developer you will be responsible for the continued expansion and maintenance of the company’s agent software, running on their customers' web hosting servers. You will work within the team to develop and implement new scanning and detection techniques, ensure high security standards and optimise general software performance. Your work directly impacts the safety and workings of millions of websites around the world. Attention to detail and a high quality of work are extremely important skills required for the position.
Are you eager to proactively protect and secure every website on the planet and revolutionise the hosting industry? How about being part of the rapid growth of a company and joining a team of bright, security minded software developers? Then we invite you to apply today!
JobProfile for C/C++ Developer
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Design, build and deploy new features for Linux agent software
- Achieve maximum performance and effectiveness by utilising and developing the Linux kernel, Linux subsystems, Linux ecosystem and low level optimisations
- Review and iterate architecture to ensure sensitive data is stored securely at all times
- Review and iterate implementation of Linux agent software to ensure maximum performance and low resource usage along with increasingly complex methodologies
- Work with external firms on security audits
Candidate Profile forC/C++ Developer
- Must be fluent in English, both written and spoken
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or an equivalent professional education
- Several years of relevant work experience as a Software Engineer
- Advanced proficiency in C
- Deep understanding and knowledge of security is an advantage
- You have a true passion for the security field
- Self-driven work ethic, likes to take initiative and see things through to completion
What Our Client Offers
- Commuting expenses covered up to an extent
- International working environment
- A place where you can be creative and develop new ideas (side projects)
- Occasional company lunches, dinners and social activities
Reference and diploma checks are a standard part of the Blue Lynx recruitment procedure. Candidates are requested to provide these details in their application.
- Vaderschap betaald verlof
- Betaalde vakantie
- Betaald ziekteverlof
- Reis kosten vergoeding voor OV
- Collegegeld vergoeding