As the Business Systems Analyst, focusing on IFS, you will play a key role in integrating two organisations to the new platform. You will work across various departments to understand requirements, develop processes and functionality for IFS and be the subject matter expert, supporting all businesses in the Eastern Hemisphere.
This organisation produces specialised products, within the logistics and supply chain industry. They are a global company and a leader in their field. Due to a merger, there are some exciting changes ahead and they need a Business Systems Analyst with in-depth ERP experience to be the expert and go-to person, helping to guide the integration and streamline processes. This role can be based in Leiden or Eindhoven.
The Business Systems Analyst will be the expert in all things related to IFS for the organisation. You will support the platform, be a problem solver and enhance the way that the business can utilise the system. You will be the intermediary between the business and the system, translating requirements, designing and mapping processes and providing recommendations for how things can be done better.
- Design, configure and deploy modifications
- Work closely with people across the business to understand their requirements and come up with the most appropriate solutions
- Build, test and recommend best practise
- Play a key role in the project to integrate two organisations to IFS
- Carry out user admin functions - security, data corrections etc.
To be successful in this role you should have the following abilities;
- At least 5 years' experience with at least 2 of those being in ERP implementation, configuration or solutioning
- Business process management
- Experience in logistics, manufacturing is an advantage
- Good knowledge of ERP systems (preferably IFS)
- Knowledge of PL/SQL and Crystal Reports - Business Intelligence experience is desirable
- Strong functional knowledge on at least one ERP system domain - finance, manufacturing, CRM, quality etc.
- Of course, you should be a good communicator, analytical, strong tech understanding, listening and written communication skills and the ability to speak both English and Dutch fluently
You will work right across the organisation, communicating with all areas of the business. You will play a key role in the system integration - possibly even lead this. The role can be based in Eindhoven or Leiden. It is an autonomous role, offering a competitive salary package in a company that is truely corporately responsible. They put emphasis on developing their people and are investing heavily in IT at present.