Take ownership of projects, working closely with both IT and the business. You will lead projects to implement applications for the business, look at how data is organised and achieve one single point of truth.
This agriculture organisation is rapidly growing on a global scale, being one of the leaders in its field. To support this growth and change, they are looking for a Business Consultant with experience on implementation projects, information management, change management and a hands on style. This role is based in their South Holland headquarters.
This Business Consultant will play a pivotal role in managing projects, working closely with various stakeholders across the business and change management. You will be responsible for the following;
- Design and lead information and applications projects
- Provide advice and expertise to senior management
- Help to align the business and define roles and responsibilities around data and information
- Translate requirements to business processes
To be successful in this position, you should have skills and experience with the following;
- HBO or higher qualification in IT or related field
- Proven experience delivering projects, implementing new applications and transitions
- Affinity with data
- Must be fluent in Dutch and English - German is an advantage
- Experience with impact analysis and functional design
- Experience in the logistics or distribution sectors is preferred. Agri experience is an advantage
- Proactive, self started, delivery focused
You will work on a wide range of projects, defining the direction of how the business handles information and data. Work in an open environment where there are real development opportunities.