More information about Tetra Pak is available at www.tetrapak.com
Based in Heerenveen, the Netherlands
Main purpose of the job:
As an Automation Development Engineer, you provide automation support & expertise to the facility in the electrical, instrumentation and controls disciplines primarily for processing systems. You collaborate with the electrical and mechanical maintenance, operations, safety, and Quality Assurance personnel to help deliver business objectives utilizing their technical skills to contribute. You ensure that projects are delivered on time with a strong focus on safety, quality, budget & schedule adherence.
• Work independently to deliver an agreed portfolio of projects under the leadership of the relevant Project Manager.
• Develop, manage and own technology platform and interface specifications
• Define and manage technology platform architecture & manage technical trade-offs studies in automation control area
• Ensure professional project execution at Factories and Sites with strong stakeholder engagement
• Manage life cycle activities and provide operational support to roll-out organisations and market companies for deployed technologies
• Provide automation support to the entire facility in the areas of electrical and instrumentation controls
• Be an active member of automation projects from order to customer take over, contributing by doing hands on work – software coding, PLC programming, HW design, FAT testing - during the project where it is required
• University degree in engineering/science or equivalent
• At least 5 years of relevant work experience
• Several years of experience with PLCs (Siemens S7, Allan Bradley, Rockwell) and user interface (UI/HMI) technologies
• Working knowledge on Engineering softwares - AutoCAD, MS Visio is desirable.
• Proven background in good plant design and experience in manufacturing is a plus.
• Fluency in English (both written and spoken) is a must, fluency in Dutch is an advantage
• Strong attention to detail and the ability to deliver projects to high engineering standards
Interested in joining our team?
If you want to make a difference within a leading international company that offers attractive employment conditions with global opportunities, send your application through our website www.tetrapak.com where you can find all our open vacancies.
Please submit your CV in English, as soon as possible. For more information, contact Szilvia Ekési, recruiter in charge at Szilvia.firstname.lastname@example.orgHelp .