Wat ga je doen - What will your job be
In this role you will work on the testing of catalysts using a test unit. You work at the interface of chemistry and technology. Do you have a hands-on attitude and you are not afraid of technology? Apply now!
The Catalyst development group develops and evaluates catalysts for a variety of processes, such as xylene and lower olefin manufacturing processes. For the Assistant Researcher Catalysts the main emphasis will be executing a catalyst development program by assisting on preparation of an experimental plan. The work will include:
- preparing catalysts using various techniques like extrusion, impregnation and calcination
- interpreting the results and writing relevant reports on the results.
- The preparation assistant will also get responsibility for the technical integrity maintenance and equipment management.
For the position of Assistant Researcher Catalyst Preparation you match the following profile:
- You have a BSc. or MSc. degree in Chemistry
- Good understanding of heterogeneous catalysts and catalysis.
- You have a hands-on mentality and affinity with technical work/equipment
- Pro-active attitude towards safety and the location management system
- Good team player
The company is a large international organization in Amsterdam which helps improve its customers' business performance by providing leading-edge energy consulting and innovative technology. They are committed to responsible energy, innovative technology solutions and environmentally friendly approaches. Their technologies have been developed in response to the challenges that emerge when operating complex process plants in demanding operating environmentsLocatie/Standplaats
AmsterdamWat hebben we te bieden - What do we offer
- Contract for 6 months with the possibility of an extension
- Full-time position
For more information you can contact Manoe Koningstein: 0182 590 217
Vacancy number: 5650