For one of our clients, an international trading and service company with a focus on the agriculture, energy and construction sector, we are looking for a (Assistent) Financial Controller. Our client is located in Rotterdam and is fast-growing.
Are you looking for a divers job in a dynamic environment?
Do you have a Bachelor/Master degree?
Do you have 5-10 years experience in Finance, Accounting and Control?
And would you like to work for a fast-growing international organisation?
Then this is the job for you!
- Perform the monthly, quarterly and yearly closing
- Create KPI reporting
- Assist and perform year end close
- Contact person for external and internal auditor
General ledger reconciliation
- Reconcile and review the critical material GL accounts
- Monitor balances and movements
- Fixed assets reconciliation
- Inventory reconciliation
- Draft, review and implement accounting procedures
- Update the payroll process
- Create and monitor journal entries
- Guide and process the purchase to pay and order to cash process
- Intercompany recharges and reconciliation
- Accrual management
- Teamlead for 5 employees, AP+AR
Competences and skills (Personality and main skills)
- Finance / analytical skills
- Result driven
- Communications skills
- Pro active
- Stress resistant
- Team player
Educational level & experience required
- Bachelor or master degree in Business/Economics/Accounting/Auditing or related studies
- At least 5-10 years experience in Finance, Accounting and Control, preferable at a large company or Big 4
- Experience with FX markets, instruments etc. is a pre
- Strong inclination towards organizational improvement
- Entrepreneurial attitude (self starter, looking for answers, motivated to generate ideas and develop new skills etc.)
The possibility to work in rapidly growing international trade company
A dynamic work environment with short lines and a strong focus on your development
A fulltime position
Excellent working conditions (primary & secondary).
Mocht je interesse hebben in deze vacature en voldoe jij aan de gestelde eisen, reageer dan direct!
Mochten wij voldoende aanknopingspunten zien in je CV dan wordt er zo spoedig mogelijk contact met je opgenomen.
Met aanvullende vragen over de vacature kunt u contact opnemen met Daniel Atzei. Hij is bereikbaar op kantoor van DuynBorgh in Lisse, tel. 0252-420415.