Would you like to work for a company in Rotterdam that touches people's lives every day? Do you have at least two years experience as Accounts Payable Specialist in an international environment? Are you familiar with the system SAP and are you immediately available? Then I'm are looking for you!
For a international company in Rotterdam I'm looking for an Accounts Payable Specialist. The company is a global specialist in chemicals that produces a broad range of advanced materials, additives and functional products, speciality chemicals and fibers that are found in products people use every day. In the position Accounts Payable Specialist you are responsible for processing incoming invoices, preparing manual statements, month end closing activities and reconciliation of AP related general ledgers accounts.
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Processing incoming invoices for manufacturing locations against Purchase orders
- Processing incoming invoices for sales offices
- Check approval levels on invoices (SOX control)
- Process freight and Duty invoices
- Review, maintain and follow up on Blocked invoices with regards to price and or quantity discrepancies
- Preparing manual payments
- Processing automated payment runs
- Checking and processing Travel statements
- Responsible for reconciliation of AP related general ledger accounts
- Responsible for Month end close schedules on aged items
- Liaise with general- and Plant accounting
- Maintain entity related process descriptions (Process book)
- Communicate with external and internal customers
- Provide on-going support to the Accounts Payable Team
Skills & Education
- A couple of years experience in an accounts payable position (preferred in a SSC)
- A hands-on, no-nonsense and "can-do-attitude"
- Experience with SAP
- Fluent in English is required
- Knowledge of the French or German language would be considered a plus
- Pro-active, hard worker and good communication skills
- MEAO level business administration / MBO-4 economics
- Also able to work with international banking systems and has knowledge of international payment methods and accounting standards (like SOX) are a pre
- A temporary positon for about a year!
- Challenging and demanding position
- Working in an international and dynamic environment as Accounts Payable Specialist in Rotterdam
- Salary between €2500 - €3000,-
Are you interested? Then I advise you to apply ASAP!
- Professionele ontwikkeling
- Sport abonnement
- Werken vanuit huis
- Referral bonus
- Korting op mobiele telefoon
- Reis kosten vergoeding
- Evenementen voor werknemers