Since the 1940s Citco has provided specialist financial services to alternative investment funds, investors, multinationals and private clients worldwide. With over 6,000 employees in 45 countries we pioneer innovative solutions that meet our clients’ evolving needs, and deliver exceptional service.
Our continuous investment in learning means our people are among the best in the industry. And our corporate social responsibility programs provide meaningful and fulfilling work in the community.
A career at Citco isn’t just a job – it’s an opportunity to excel in an environment that genuinely supports your personal and professional development.
About the Role:
This position will ensure the department provides exceptional customer service, calculates timely and accurate net asset values per share and provides same for peer review and onward reporting without error. The FA is also responsible for all general administrative responsibilities relating to their clients
Job Duties in Brief:
- Calculation of daily, weekly & monthly Net Asset Values;
- Processing of the client’s portfolio transactions, and the finalizing of trade events as required;
- Maintaining relationships with investors, investment advisors/managers, Transfer Agents, banks, brokers and auditors and other fund participants;
- Performing the administration of any services pursuant to administration & custody agreements in respect of a portfolio of hedge funds;
- Reconciling Citco’s position to the market on a daily or monthly basis, or in accordance with the client’s Service Level Agreement; carrying out investigations and taking corrective action as required;
- Pricing funds according to fund documents and CFS pricing policies;
- Calculating fund fees and expenses and coordinating payment of same (ensuring follow up);
- Meeting expectations of fund participants, adhering to deadlines;
- Clear two-way reporting within team structure;
- Must have the ability to carry out a detailed self review of their own work;
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration, Finance, Economics or International Business;
- Willingness to follow a mandatory course to demonstrate commitment to learn the industry;
- Fluent in English;
- Knowledge of MS Excel, Word and Outlook;
- Good organisational, communication & interpersonal skills;
- Ability to work with deadlines, work under pressure, self-motivated, innovative and analytical;
- Strong sense of responsibility and a service-minded attitude;
- Team player with the ability to successfully work in a fast paced and demanding environment;
- Attention to detail and accuracy;
- Must be flexible and enthusiastic with a dynamic personality;
- Ability to set priorities and a pro-active attitude.
What We Offer:
- A challenging and rewarding role in an award-winning global business.
- Opportunities for personal and professional career development.
- Great working environment, competitive salary and benefits, and opportunities for educational support.
- Be part of an industry leading global team, renowned for excellence.
A highly competitive salary package will be awarded the successful candidate.