We are currently looking for an
Account Manager The Netherlands (M/F)
The Account Manager retains and grow business with existing accounts as well as win new Corporate Accounts. Grow the overall Corporate and Insurance/Replacement business in his region.
Reporting into the Sales Manager Benelux, your main responsibilities will include:
- Be directly responsible for national accounts for the given markets.
- Win new accounts through active acquisition.
- Participate in developing new products and services for the given markets in line with Group strategy.
- Look after existing accounts through regular client visits and upsell to these accounts via in-depth analysis of their corporate rental profiles.
- Be responsible for the delivery of RFPs (Request For Price) for accounts.
- Participate in weekly meetings.
- Provide sales reporting to the management team.
- Excellent negotiation skills.
- Personable / Representative.
- Quality Service-orientated.
- Proactively seeks new business opportunities.
- Able to adapt to a complex multi country environment.
- Fluent Dutch and English.
- A sales experience within a car hire brand is a plus.
The successful candidates can expect an attractive salary reflective of experience + benefits including company car, mobile phone, pension scheme… .
This is an excellent opportunity for the successful candidates to develop their sales skills and benefit from being an integral part of a dynamic and innovative company. The positions will suit tenacious individuals who is looking to take the next step in their career.
Avis Budget Group EMEA:
Avis Budget Group EMEA is a leading provider of mobility solutions across Europe, Africa and the Middle East, where it operates the globally recognized Avis and Budget car hire brands. Avis is a trusted marque with a long history of innovation in the car rental industry and is one of the world's top brands for customer loyalty, with a commitment to convenience and exceptional service, all with the Avis human touch.
Avis operates across six continents via a network of over 5230 locations in 166 countries, through wholly-owned subsidiaries in 21 corporate countries complemented by licence arrangements in a further 145 countries.
Budget is a leading value brand, serving customers across six continents, through more than 3,900 locations in 124 countries, including over 800 airports.
If you are interested please send you application (CV and covering letter) to Ariane Abraham by clicking the ‘Apply’ button below.
Tags: account manager, account management, new business development, new business developer, customer retention, Business-2-Business, B2B, business 2 business, client visit, upsell, negotiate, negotiation, sales, field sales, fieldsales, commercial, accountmanager, accountmanagement, new business development, new business developer, klantbehoud, klantbezoek, upsell, onderhandelen, verkoop, field sales, fieldsales, commercieel