- Leading publisher of scientific information, research and software
- Inside Sales role for Europe with strong collaboration European sales team.
- One of the biggest academic and scientific publishers of the world
- Strong growing company with a lot of development opportunities
- Achievement of new-sales, including expansion sales (upsell), revenue growth targets of Engineering Portfolio in territory
- Create and execute on the Portfolio penetration plan in territory. Align territory and account solution portfolio plan with holistic territory/account plan
- Collaborate with regional sales teams to develop targeted sales plans for each region and the execution of these plans
- Develops a deep understanding of the relevant customer segment the solutions are sold into, translating the solution value to be segment specific Negotiate and close contracts for new sales
- Successful transition of ownership of the account/ agreement to Account Manager
- knows everything about the competitors' business, strategy and sales approach in territory
- Provide continuous feedback to product and marketing teams and participate in projects to help marketing in meeting strategic sales objectives.
- Channel feedback to the Product organization for continued product enhancement and new development needs, including for customized solutions
- University degree
- Minimum of 3 years' proven new-sales track record in competitive environments
- Proven experience in complex solution-sales approach - "consultative selling"
- Knowledge in regional or national research programs, collaboration networks, and key opinion leaders
- Excellent analytical and presentation skills
- Strong communication (verbal and written) and presentation skills;
- Fluency both written and oral in English and extra language would be beneficial.
- Fluency in a third language among the previous ones is a pro.
- Experienced in working in an international matrices organization
Very good salary + perfect bonus