The Account Manager will have the a commercial-oriented approach within the planned commercial strategy for the accounts, expanding sales with the desired margin.
Algeco is the leader of the Modular Construction.
Submitted by our unparalleled experience, you can count on the know-how of the inventor of the modular construction.
Through our inventiveness and diversity of ranges we can offer solutions that meet all your needs, according to your requirements in terms of comfort, safety and performance.
With our sense of detail and our commitment to excellence we can customize our exclusive services and optimize your wishes.
- Set-up account plans, and after approval execution of the plans.
- Establishing and monitoring budget of the projects.
- Contact sub-leasers and place orders for own projects.
- Commercial coverage of a defined area.
- Prospect and develops its portfolio, follow-up of his accounts.
- Increases the turnover and optimizing the margins.
- Update and enrichment of the base accounts.
- Achieving status of preferred supplier with the customer.
- Responsible for image of Algeco towards customers.
- Acquiring new business.
- Optimization of the conditions of settlement.
- Checks the solvency of the accounts in collaboration with the Credit Controller.
- Thoroughly knows the market (potential, competitors, the accounts and their opportunities) and making this available to the organization.
- Identifies customer needs and establishes quotations, if needed in collaboration with Project Office.
- Increasing customer satisfaction by looking for service oriented solutions with added value for the customer.
- Knows the technical specification of the products in order to find the best solution for the customer.
- Working closely together with Project Office as an essential extension of Field Sales.
- Supervises the administrative process of the orders.
- Weekly reports his commercial actions (visits accounts, telephone calls, pipeline).
- Follow-up of requests of termination of the contracts.
- Representation of Algeco at events.
- Bachelor degree
- 3-5 years of relevant work experience.
- Specific skills:
- Languages: English and Dutch
- Knowledge of the market
- Thorough knowledge of presentation technique
- Thorough knowledge of negotiation skills in combination with relation management
A good salary with additional benefits.