Our Client is on the lookout for an assertive, self-driven and confident Third / 3rd Line IT Support Engineer, who loves technology, suggesting on-going improvements and learning new things.
As a 3rd line Support engineer you will be a higher point of contact for internal and external users for escalated ICT related matters (software, hardware, applications and Microsoft). You will manage customer’s applications, liaise with both customers and clients, configure, debug and troubleshoot.
You will need skills in:
- Windows Servers and Desktop
- Active Directory
- Maintain and configure laptops, desktops and mobile devices.
- Virtualisation (VMWare and VCenter) some abilities
- Networking, switches, routers and firewalls (DNS, DHCP, TCP / IP)
- Network Applications
- MS Exchange
- MS SharePoint
- MS Office
- Telephone systems
- Software installs and upgrades
- Business / web applications
- Backup and DR
We are looking for a candidate who:
- Is a reliable self-starter that is service driven that loves getting the job done
- Can think through problems, troubleshoot in a methodical manner and escalate as required
- Can undertake medium / large projects
- Likes to build robust solutions
- Will always be open to learning new skills and adding value
- Has good documentation and communications skills
- Is creative and able to give ideas to improve the support desks.
Desirable skills / experience: Degree in an IT related subject with CompTIA / MCP or other Microsoft qualifications with 3+ years' experience.
Immediate start available.
If you have the qualities required for this role, please send your CV in full confidence to Jonathan Price or alternatively telephone +31 (0) 20 491 77 11 to discuss this outstanding opportunity further.