The way we design, build and operate is changing radically. Digitisation is in full swing in the manufacturing industry, construction and government. Our experts help our clients to embrace this digital transformation. We enable our clients to enter a new phase of growth. So that they are ready for the future, whatever it brings. As one of the most respected resellers of Autodesk products in the world, we want our clients to get the most out of Autodesk applications. That is why we develop powerful BIM, Product Data Management and Microsoft SharePoint based Engineering Collaboration solutions.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a Marketing Automation Specialist (B2B) that understands the challenges that come with the future of design, manufacturing and construction. As a member of the marketing team, you are not only a team player who pro-actively communicates with colleagues, but you are also a self-starter who can think outside of the box and likes to lay down new tracks. You feel at home in an environment where not everything has been sorted out and you want to contribute to the development of our “Enabling Digital” strategy. You are a digital and analytical thinker that does no shy away from complex challenges and big amounts of data.
What you are going to do?
As our Marketing Automation Specialist, you will be working closely with the marketing team to build buyer personas and execute on our inbound marketing strategy together with your colleagues. Your core task is to develop and maintain a cross channel inbound marketing strategy using Adobe Campaign. You also offer our sales team the ability to focus on high quality leads that were developed through the marketing campaigns.
Growing our customer base, maximizing the conversion rate and reducing the churn rate through best-in-class campaigns is one of your responsibilities. Your daily role is to set up campaigns and workflows. Therefore, you are responsible for scheduling, testing, tagging and deploying of one-time, recurring, triggered and dynamic content-driven campaigns.
You will also:
- Develop and execute promotional, lifecycle, and transactional marketing programs;
- Work closely with copywriters and designers to execute programs. Work with your colleagues to ensure accuracy, quality, and brand consistency in communications;
- Work with the Marketing team so set up and improve automation workflows;
- Partner with web strategy and web development teams to optimize landing pages to achieve maximum search engine effectiveness;
- Continually push new ideas to deepen the engagement with prospects and customers by delivering relevant content, offers and promotions.
What do you need for the job?
It's essential that you have proven skills in marketing automation and can work effortlessly with Adobe Campaign. Furthermore, you have a track record of relevant knowledge of functions on the boundary of IT and Marketing. In-depth knowledge of email deliverability, HTML and related technologies, awareness of multiple web browsers, platforms and technologies are indispensable. Also, essential: proven experience with online marketing technology including campaign development, segmentation and email.
What's your level of experience?
- 2-4 years of hands-on experience managing campaigns through marketing automation.
- Excellent cross-functional collaboration and communication skills.
- Highly effective in a fast-paced environment.
- Bachelor's degree preferred or equivalent years of experience.
What do we offer?
Cadac Group has been around for more than 30 years and is still a young and dynamic company for which short lines of communication and a horizontal organization are characteristic. Cadac Group is the market leader in the Benelux and has a strong winning mentality, whereby the level of our employees is very high. Cadac Group enjoys strong market positions in all market segments and the scale and knowledge that Cadac Group has are an excellent guarantee for continuity and further growth. Cadac Group is an employer to be proud of!
We also offer you:
- Challenge and responsibility.
- Training and career opportunities.
- Attractive salary.
- An excellent employment conditions package and, depending on the position, a car and / or laptop will be available.
- An environment in which innovation, collaboration, fun and results are central.
- An organization where there is much room for your own ideas and where your contribution is appreciated.
Send your response including the vacancy number: 011914 to: firstname.lastname@example.org For more information you can contact our Recruiter Meline Schepers by phone, free international telephone number +31 88 9322 398 .