Over de vacature
We currently have a position open for an IT Technical Support Engineer, based at our Amsterdam office. You will become part of a team of three System Developers and two IT Support Engineers and you will be reporting to the Group ICT and Facilities Director.
You will provide effective and efficient support to customers, ensuring requests are dealt with promptly and appropriately and to install, configure and maintain workstations, peripherals, servers, network devices and software.
- To log support calls and document their outcome to facilitate the resolution of common queries.
- To redirect or escalate support requests to the IT Manager where solution are not easily achieved
- To pro-actively provide information to users on the progress of outstanding support calls
- To contribute to ensuring that the help desk system/s and software are kept up to date and feedback provided promptly
- To maintain Microsoft Active Directory user network access accounts to provide secure and efficient links to email, software, systems and information
- To deploy workstations/servers and associated peripherals including new installations and redeployment of existing equipment.
- To provide printing and scanning across the network
- To provide network cable and WiFi installations and maintenance
- Education level: MBO IT sciences with MCSE certificate;
- Outstanding knowledge of Microsoft Office products, especially Exchange, Windows 10, Windows 2008 R2, Active Directory, SQL; VMWare VSphere 5; Dell Servers; Symantec Enterprise Vault, Cisco Routers, Switches and Firewalls
- Practical knowledge of architectural concepts with respect to network and servers;
- Understanding of (technical) English, both verbal as in writing.
- Minimal 2 years relevant experience
A position with one of the leading Corporate and Fund Administration companies in Europe and beyond. Focus on personal development is an important part of our company culture. And of course, creating a positive work atmosphere remains paramount. Working with SGG means working in a professional, dynamic and international-oriented working environment. We offer a competitive salary and an excellent benefits package, including among others: 13th month, 30 vacation days a year and a premium free pension.
Working with SGG Group means working with an employer who is proud of its people, with good reason. Our exceptional talents are our main asset and determine the value and the growth of our company. Our employees take pride in working with one of the leading multi-jurisdictional providers of financial services in Europe and beyond. Currently our organization employs more than 550 people worldwide.
Please express your interest and enthusiasm by emailing your CV and cover letter to our HR Department: Recruitment@sgggroup.com We thrive to answer your application within two weeks after having received your application. More about SGG Group: http://www.sgggroup.com .