Over de vacature
Does a successfulcareertoyoumeanchallenges, deliveringresultsanddevelopingyourself? Shoulditbean open, fast-growing environment thatvaluesintegrityandtransparency? Are youeagertojoinanunique, international, andentrepreneurialplayer in the Electronics market? Are you the people manager ourclient is lookingfor? Thenthismightbe the perfect opportunity foryou!
Our international client based in Amsterdam strives to be the best in their industry at providing, buying and selling solutions (trading) to their electronic manufacturing customers.
The current Sales Manager (Director) is responsible for a team of 10 direct reports. You will be part of this team. At the moment there is a need for a Second Level Manager. The team will be split to both 5 fte but the current Sales Director stays responsible. The focus in the position will be 70% sales/account management and 30% management tasks.
Duetotheresuccessful business andacceleratinggrowthpath, ourclient is seekingforanexperienced sales business development professional tojointhere team to help withthereexpansionplansfor the Benelux andemergingmarkets. The role of Sales Manager is sales and target focused. Youwillmaintainourclients market image byadheringtoourqualityandtrade manifest, andremain up to date on industry trends, market activitiesand the competition.
- An enthusiasticand a commercial attitude
- A bachelor degreeand/or highlysuccessful sales experience in the Electronic components market
- You must beverycomfortablewithgrowth, change and have anentrepreneurial attitude to the future
- Competence in English language - writtenand spoken - is essential
- Strong selling skills andabilitytoinfluence at all levels withinexternalcustomers
- Prospectingandpresentation skills
- Technical knowledge
- Energy, creativity, andpurposiveness
- Abilityto map out a customer, withallkeydecision makers
- Focus and diligence to guide a customer thru the stages of vendorapproval
- Management skills; you are the typicalpeople manager and are abletogiveyour team whattheyneed
They offer a 6 month contract with a very competitive salary. After the first 6 months, a quarterly performance bonus will be added to that base salary to incentivize and reward exceptional performance. They offer a demanding and challenging position, where you have a high degree of freedom, as well as opportunities for growth and development.
Our client promotes quickly, based on results. Their motto is that “We Grow Together” and this refers to their colleagues in every department, to their suppliers and most importantly to their customers. Our client is known for their experience and market insight, as well as their up-front, proactive, responsive approach to service and unwavering commitment to quality.
The Electronics market is extremely diverse, complex and dynamic – in other words, it is a very stimulating and rewarding industry to work in – where there is much change, there are many opportunities.
If you are interested: please respond through our website (NOT via Monsterboard). Please klick this button http://bloem-ws.nl/job/1295/sales-manager-benelux-eletronics-market-amsterdam /