Over de vacature
Super Micro Computer B.V. is seeking a
The Lab Manager provides production quality support for qualifying production builds of servers and for testing. And also provides server & solution application performance testing and fine-tuning for standard benchmarks (e.g. Stream, HPL, SPEC), ISV and customer codes. This position will be located in the EMEA headquarters in ‘s-Hertogenbosch, The Netherlands.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordinate and setup key ISV Reference Architectures (RA) for Proof of Concept & test support.
- Managerial duties include scheduling users & (remote) demo's, arranging products, setting up and documenting RA and security standards.
- Helping out and writing customer facing whitepapers. Documenting rack solutions.
- Set up, assist and manage LAB for required products.
- Facilitate ISV accreditation for EMEA specific.
- Work with product management & sales on new solutions launch and promotion.
- Utilize strong project management and technical leadership to drive server products development and solution optimization for EMEA sales.
Qualifications Lab Manager:
- Proven experience in data center computing hard-/software, as e.g. system/network (linux) admin specialist/manager and/or ISV application specialist.
- BSc or equivalent. Knowledge and hand-on experience with e.g. Linux, Vmware, Mirantis, Ceph, Nexenta, VSAN, Hadoop, Lustre is a big plus.
- Experience in managing aggressive and dynamic projects, with competing resources and priorities.
- Strong sense of accountability and ownership with a demonstrated ability to manage and develop demo.
- Proven technical and administrative (management) skills.
- Superior communication and teamwork skills. Fluency in English required, additional languages (Dutch, German, French, Mandarin, etc.) preferred.
- Ability to interact with diverse technical and non-technical groups, spanning all organizational levels.
- Extremely well organized and able to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Able to work flexible hours engaging US and ASIA teams.
About Super Micro Computer, Inc.
Supermicro® (NASDAQ: SMCI), the leading innovator in high-performance, high-efficiency server technology, is a premier provider of advanced server Building Block Solutions® for Data Center, Cloud Computing, Enterprise IT, Hadoop/Big Data, HPC and Embedded Systems worldwide. Supermicro is committed to protecting the environment through its “We Keep IT Green®” initiative and provides customers with the most energy-efficient, environmentally-friendly solutions available on the market.
Interested? Please mail motivation and resume in English with reference number NC16008 by using the click button below.
We will get in touch with you as soon as possible.
For additional information about our company please visit www.supermicro.com.