Every Customer Service Specialist is responsible for Customer Support in a designated European country. We are currently looking for a Customer Service Specialist who speaks German, Dutch and English on a native level.
Essential Job Function
· Provide world class customer service and help to grow customer service into a top performing department;
· Work with the sales team, marketing and logistics coordinator to ensure marketing material and demo products are delivered in a timely manner;
· Receive & audit customer documents to ensure they are complete & accurate prior to processing the order;
· Coordinate with finance to enforce pre-set credit terms;
· Communicate directly or via field sales team to get missing information and documents from customers;
· Pro-active approach regarding leads/opportunities and processing into salesforce.com database (training available);
· Follow up outbound customer and supplier phone calls;
· Work on department projects and ad-hoc queries as needed.
· Minimum 4 years’ experience in a customer service role in an international environment;
· Proficient in Excel, Outlook, Word, and PowerPoint;
· Experience in Salesforce.com or similar CRM software is preferred (training can be provided);
· Experience in Oracle or similar ERP software is preferred (training can be provided);
· Knowledge of customer service and sales support standards and procedures.
Skills and Abilities
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills in German, Dutch and English and the ability to communicate effectively on all levels within the organization;
· Strong team player, with a pro-active and independent working attitude;
· Open-minded and flexible to changing circumstances;
· Ability to multitask and work under pressure, ability to meet deadlines;